Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Travel Tuesdays: A Look Through Photos During Our 7-Night Cruise

The Lido deck coming to life.
Although I'm sick as I'm typing this blog post, I still feel rejuvenated from the 7 night cruise to The Bahamas & The Grand Turks. My sister, mom, and I cruised on the Carnival Fantasy out of the Charleston, SC port. 

If you have have never taken a cruise, you need to RUN--SPRINT to a vacation cruise website or talk to a travel agent NOW. Over the next several weeks we will post pictures from our cruise. However, they will not be on consecutive Travel Tuesdays. We have a few guest bloggers contributing to our blog site about upcoming Holiday travel tips, as well. 

Here are a few of the breath taking cruise pictures below.


Upcoming Travel Tuesday posts:

Carnival Life
Where do I want to go? The choices are endless.

Carnival Towel Animals
The Sting Ray towel animal wearing Clemson sunglasses. Go Tigers!!

The Ports
The waiters even went into the water waist deep to serve you cocktails.


The Food
The Red Snapper Fish, Vegetables, & Pumpkin Potato

Have you been on a cruise? If not, what is stopping you? 

A few websites to get you started: Vacations To Go (Great for last minute cruises)Friendly PlanetCarnival

We would love to read your comments.

Rhonda W.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I have always wanted to go on a cruise but always resist because I hear so many horror stories about the experience. I still reluctant to go. I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bianca!! Yes, we enjoyed ourselves immensely. As for the stories, they are just that. Bad experience, you tell to a thousand people. Great experience, only a few. Many persons on their 200+ night cruise and others on their first. It's an experience you'll have to do for yourself. Try a short 2-day cruise to no where to test it out. Many cruise lines offer them out of smaller ports such as in Norfolk, Va or NYC.

      Delete