Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

Which Elegant Dress To Wear to the 2013 Oscars?

Elegant Dress 1
Although I'm modeling all four dresses, these are 4 of several choices of Elegant dresses Sharee and I are looking at wearing on the Red Carpet at the 85th Oscars on Sunday, February 24 in Los Angeles.

I will post more pictures in a couple days. Our church members will provide us additional choices to choose from on this Sunday (Feb. 3). Thank you Francis Burns UMC Family.

Elegant Dress 2
Elegant Dress 3
Elegant Dress 4

Which dress should Rhonda wear?
Which dress should Sharee wear?

Rhonda W.


2 comments:

  1. Black is always safe, but the teal and blue are gorgeous on your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, black is always safe. I just hope the teal and blue gowns are long enough. People always say I look nice in a green hue color. Thanks for the vote.

    ReplyDelete