Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

What Is My Passion Thursdays: Meet Dwight Henry




During my short trip to New Orleans, I had an opportunity to reintroduce myself to baker, businessman, and actor Dwight Henry.  I say reintroduce myself because I first met him at the 2013 Academy Awards (The Oscars) on the Red Carpet.  The first-time actor landed the starring role in "Beasts of the Southern Wild" which was nominated in four categories, including Best Picture.  I had the opportunity to interview him then (above) and now check out my recent interview (below) with Mr. Henry as he discusses life after the Oscars; his new bakery "Wink's"; and what he loves more than anything in the world!!




Have you seen the movie "Beasts of the Southern Wild"?  Have you visited Mr. Henry's Bakery in New Orleans?


No comments:

Post a Comment